- $29 for one admission to a 90-minute introductory kettlebell and sandbag workout with Jason Hidalgo
- This event is for adults only
- Guests should bring a yoga mat, water, and a towel; flat-soled athletic shoes are recommended
- Upon purchase, you may schedule for one of the available dates
- You must reserve your date here in advance of the event
The event will be held at a public gym in Torrance.
Each event is capped at 10 purchasers.
What You’ll Do
A kettlebell, a sandbag, and some motivation—that’s all it takes to get into shape. NSCA-certified personal trainer Jason Hidalgo shows you how to use these tools in a boot-camp-style workout that’s accessible to novices yet challenging enough for fitness buffs.
Jason leads the group in warmup exercises to get the blood moving and the muscles primed.
Learn New Exercises
After reviewing body mechanics, watch Jason demonstrate the proper forms of exercises such as the Turkish Get-Up to ensure a safe and effective workout.
Sweat Through a Workout
Push yourself through a bootcamp-style workout with sandbags and kettlebells providing resistance.
Sometimes crisis leads to opportunity. For Jason Hidalgo—a certified trainer who’s spent more than a decade in the worlds of weight-lifting and martial arts—that crisis was an injury. While rehabbing, Jason began working with sandbags and kettlebells, and soon found that his strength, balance, and flexibility were greater than they ever had been.