What You'll Get
- $49 for one ticket for seating in the sections 301-305 (up to $76.02 value)
- $63 for one ticket for seating in the sections 101-105 (rows AA-HH) (up to $96.99 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
- Who he is (for aliens who just landed on Earth): legendary comedian and longtime host of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
- Comedic style: observational humor that gets big laughs without going blue
- Why you should see him now: with his talk show tenure ended, the veteran comedian is on fire with new material
- 300: the number of gigs-per-year Jay performed in the 1970s as a young comic
- 1977: the year Jay made his first appearance on The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson
- 1992–2014: Jay’s reign over late-night television
- Passions: cars, auto repair, charity, motorcycles, and cars
- How many cars he owns: Detroit
- Jay’s favorite Monopoly game-piece: The top hat. Just kidding. The racecar.
- Drove the pace car at the 83rd Indianapolis 500 in 1999
- Has been married to the same woman since 1980, which equals 100,000 years in Hollywood math
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 15, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 4/15 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.