- One ticket to see Jay Leno
- When: Thursday, June 4, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Bell Auditorium
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $68 for seating in section 4 or 6; or first-balcony section 10, 11, or 12 (up to $97 value)
- $60 for seating in second-balcony section 10, 12, 13, or 14 (up to $85 value)
- $36 for seating in third-balcony section 9 or 13 (up to $51 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Who he is (for aliens who just landed on Earth): legendary comedian and longtime host of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
- Comedic style: observational humor that gets big laughs without going blue
- Why you should see him now: with his talk show tenure ended, the veteran comedian is on fire with new material
- 300: the number of gigs-per-year Jay performed in the 1970s as a young comic
- 1977: the year Jay made his first appearance on The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson
- 1992–2014: Jay’s reign over late-night television
- Passions: cars, auto repair, charity, motorcycles, and cars
- How many cars he owns: Detroit
- Jay’s favorite Monopoly game-piece: The top hat. Just kidding. The racecar.
- Drove the pace car at the 83rd Indianapolis 500 in 1999
- Has been married to the same woman since 1980, which equals 100,000 years in Hollywood math