Audience enjoy dinner and drinks while solving a fun and immersive murder mystery set during the Jazz Age
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you’ll need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- General admission for one or a private showing for up to 20 guests
- Dinner is included
- When: Fridays through Sundays, April 6 through June 30
Jazz Age Jeopardy: A 1920’s Murder Mystery Dinner Show
- The plot: It’s the height of the Jazz Age and social mores are rapidly changing. Felix Fontano, the club owner of The Cat’s Meow (and son of a crime boss and bootlegger, to boot) has invited his select friends…and you…to his private party. It might not be a typical night of revelry, as something may go horribly wrong.
- The sleuthing: In this interactive experience, the audience teams together in groups to determine whodunnit. Some lucky audience members will be chosen to act alongside the show’s actors and play the roles of staff members and entertainers of The Cat’s Meow
- What to wear: Audiences are encouraged to join in the retro fun by dressing up in their spiffiest 1920’s duds
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 30, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Online reservation required; subject to availability. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.