- $47 for one G-Pass for tier 1 seating (up to $78 value)
- $40 for one G-Pass for tier 2 seating (up to $66.70 value)
- $33 for one G-Pass for tier 3 seating (up to $55.40 value)
- $20 for one G-Pass for tier 4 seating (up to $32.80 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra with Wynton Marsalis
- The bandleader: Wynton Marsalis, a nine-time Grammy Award–winning trumpeter, a Pulitzer Prize winner, and the musical director of Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra
- Where you’ve heard his unconventional blend of jazz, post-bop, and classical music: in the halls of Juilliard; when he played alongside Dizzy Gillespie; and on PBS’s Marsalis on Music, a Peabody Award winning television series on jazz and classical music hosted and written by Marsalis
- The big band backing Wynton: Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra, a collection of 15 top soloists renowned for opening “the world’s first venue designed specifically for jazz”
- What The Daily Telegraph calls them: “The finest big band in the world today.”
- What to expect: homages to Jersey natives Dizzy Gillespie and James Moody, plus a selection of tunes by the likes of Coltrane, Mingus, and Marsalis himself
New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.