All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $47 for one G-Pass for tier 1 seating (up to $78 value)
- $40 for one G-Pass for tier 2 seating (up to $66.70 value)
- $33 for one G-Pass for tier 3 seating (up to $55.40 value)
- $20 for one G-Pass for tier 4 seating (up to $32.80 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra with Wynton Marsalis
- The bandleader: Wynton Marsalis, a nine-time Grammy Award–winning trumpeter, a Pulitzer Prize winner, and the musical director of Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra
- Where you’ve heard his unconventional blend of jazz, post-bop, and classical music: in the halls of Juilliard; when he played alongside Dizzy Gillespie; and on PBS’s Marsalis on Music, a Peabody Award winning television series on jazz and classical music hosted and written by Marsalis
- The big band backing Wynton: Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra, a collection of 15 top soloists renowned for opening “the world’s first venue designed specifically for jazz”
- What The Daily Telegraph calls them: “The finest big band in the world today.”
- What to expect: homages to Jersey natives Dizzy Gillespie and James Moody, plus a selection of tunes by the likes of Coltrane, Mingus, and Marsalis himself
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 4, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.