What You'll Get
- $25 for one season pass to Jazz in the Grazz (up to $50 value)
- When: Wednesdays from 6p.m.–8 p.m., beginning June 17 and ending September 2
- Where: the grass outside the Jones Convocation Center
- General-admission lawn seating
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the schedule
Jazz in the Grazz
- What You’ll Hear: The musical stylings of artists from around the world, performing in several genres.
- What You’ll See: Perhaps the occasional farmer’s market! While this year’s schedule has yet to be announced, organizers promise that this year’s series is packed with more than just jazz.
- What You’ll Eat: Bring a picnic or brown bag dinner or pay a visit to one of the nearby street food trucks.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 2, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 6/17 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at the venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Chicago State University's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.