What You'll Get
- $19 for one ticket to a jazz piano concert (up to $32.04 value)
- Where: Jazzhaus at Klavierhaus
- General admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Jazzhaus at Klavierhaus Concert Series
- Jason W. Marshall & Willerm Delisfort (November 28–29, 8 p.m. and 10 p.m.): Marshall, a baritone saxophonist, joins pianist Delisfort for a concert that mixes soul, gospel, and R&B with jazz.
- Clarice Assad & Keita Ogawa (December 2, 7:30 p.m. and 9 p.m): Latin Jazz Network has called vocalist and pianist Assad “a phenomenon who has streaked across the world’s musical landscape like one of those comets that appears just once in a lifetime.” Tonight, she’s backed by virtuoso percussionist Ogawa.
- James Weidman & Harvie S (December 8, 7:30 p.m. and 9 p.m.): Weidman’s career on the keys has spanned playing the church organ, becoming engrossed in bebop, and striking up a more recent love affair with a Steinway, showcased on new solo record Truth & Actuality. Harvie S has an intuitive grasp of the piano’s needs, too—it was his first instrument before he became a master of the contrabass.
- Luis Perdomo (December 12, 8 p.m. and 10 p.m.): Collaborations with artists such as Miguel Zenón, David Gilmore, and Grammy nominee Ravi Coltrane have studded his vibrant career, but audiences have also reveled in Perdomo’s solo work.
- Wallace Roney (December 15, 7:30 p.m. and 9 p.m.): A mentee of the legendary Miles Davis, Roney has perfected his trumpeting skills alongside greats such as Herbie Hancock, Carole King, Joni Mitchell, and Dizzy Gillespie.
- Dave Burrell (December 22, 7:30 p.m. and 9 p.m.): Burrell’s career has taken him through stints in the 360 Degree Music Experience and the Untraditional Jazz Improvisational Team as well as his own solo explorations.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 22, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Jazzhaus At Klavierhaus. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Jazzhaus' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jazzhaus at Klavierhaus
Even when the venue is dark, Klavierhaus is always filled with instruments—the company restores and sells grand New York and Hamburg Steinway Pianos. While the master craftsmen bring instruments back to life, the world-renowned musicians of the Jazzhaus concert series really make them sing. Celebrated artists—primarily, but not exclusively, pianists—perform intimate concerts on the shop's remarkable instruments, with musicians such as Aaron Parks, Luis Perdomo, and Dave Burrell regularly tickling the ivories for an intimate night of music.