All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $12.50 for one ticket for general-admission standing, floor (up to $19.20 value)
- $20 for two tickets for general-admission standing, floor (up to $38.40 value)
- Click here to view the venue map
JC Brooks & The Uptown Sound
- Where you might have seen JC Brooks & The Uptown Sound: at Lollapalooza, Bumbershoot, or in the video for “Rouse Yourself” starring Aubrey Plaza and Jake Johnson
- How the band has been memorably described: “Otis Redding fronting The Stooges”
- How NPR Music describes them: “Soul with its jacket off”
- How Spin magazine described 2013’s Howl: “Sixties soul swagger meets ragged indie rock with somber results high on melodrama and spunk”
- Howl’s indie cred: it’s produced by Howard Bilerman of Arcade Fire and Godspeed You! Black Emperor fame
- Coolest cover by JC Brooks & The Uptown Sound: their sizzling, upbeat take on the Wilco classic “I Am Trying to Break Your Heart”
- Most festive thing about this concert: It’s a “Thanksgiving Rock N Soul Party,” fortunately scheduled the weekend of Thanksgiving
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 28, 2015. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 11/28 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 17 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.