What You'll Get
- $16 for one premier reserved ticket (up to $27.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
JD and The Straight Shot
- Their sound: a sonic stew of barroom blues, zydeco grooves, and classic rock bubbling with acoustic, electric, and slide guitar, banjos, accordion, harmonica, and kazoo
- Where you’ve heard their single “Can’t Make Tears”: as the theme to AMC’s Western series Hell on Wheels
- Proof of the band’s talent and live punch: They’ve been handpicked to open for the Eagles, The Allman Brothers Band, and Robert Randolph.
- Cool fact about frontman Jim Dolan (JD): At a recent Eagles show at Madison Square Garden, he passed out kazoos to the crowd in an attempt to break the Guinness world record for Largest Kazoo Ensemble.
- The results: The Straight Shot ditty “Governor’s Ball,” as scored by 7,400 kazoo players, including former New York Knicks Carmelo Anthony and Amar’e Stoudemire, New York Ranger Henrik Lundqvist, and tennis legend John McEnroe. In celebration of beating the previous record, JD donated $100,000 to ALS research.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 22, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.