What You'll Get
- $10 for one ticket to “Bands in the Sand” Fest featuring Candlebox & Filter (up to $20 value)
- When: Saturday, August 22, at 3:30 p.m.
- Where: Sideouts
- General admission
- Door time: 3 p.m.
- Seating chart
- Place and year of origin: Seattle, 1990
- Hits you listened to on your Walkman: “Far Behind” and “You”
- What they sound like: grunge with a hard-rock flair, sometimes tinged with blues and jazz
- What lead singer Kevin Martin’s voice sounds like: a melodic chainsaw
- Latest album: Love Stories & Other Musings
- Artists they’ve shared the stage with: The Flaming Lips, Rush, Henry Rollins, Radiohead
- RIAA certifications they’ve earned: gold and multi-platinum
- How Filter screamed their way into your heart: with 1995’s “Hey Man, Nice Shot”
- Their formula that keeps fans captivated: mechanical yet cathartic guitars, laced with Richard Patrick’s urgent voice and hooks that stick to your ribs
- The latest album that continues their trademark blend of electronic, rock, and industrial music: The Sun Comes Out Tonight
- The single that shows the band hasn’t found its sunny side: “We Hate It When You Get What You Want”
- What’s next: a forthcoming studio album—their 7th—in the late summer of 2015
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 22, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 8/22 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21+. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.