What You'll Get
- Admission to a play
- Where: Jean’s Playhouse
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Man of La Mancha on Thursday, August 6 or Friday, August 7, at 7:30 p.m.
- Pippin on Thursday, August 13 or Friday, August 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- $20 for one ticket (up to $31.50 value)
- $42 for two tickets (up to $63 value)
- $72 for four tickets (up to $126 value)
- Man of La Mancha: This Tony-winning musical with unforgettable songs such as “The Impossible Dream” puts a spin on Don Quixote with the book’s author at the forefront, a struggling writer spinning his fanciful tale of chivalrous knights, giants, and maidens from the gloomy confines of a dungeon.
- Pippin: King Charles The Great’s son searches for his own identity amid betrayal, war, and love in this four-time Tony-winning Broadway musical that combines compelling drama with the raw energy of rock ‘n’ roll and the thrill of magic and acrobatics.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 14, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.