- Admission to a play
- Where: Jean’s Playhouse
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Man of La Mancha on Thursday, August 6 or Friday, August 7, at 7:30 p.m.
- Pippin on Thursday, August 13 or Friday, August 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- $20 for one ticket (up to $31.50 value)
- $42 for two tickets (up to $63 value)
- $72 for four tickets (up to $126 value)
- Man of La Mancha: This Tony-winning musical with unforgettable songs such as “The Impossible Dream” puts a spin on Don Quixote with the book’s author at the forefront, a struggling writer spinning his fanciful tale of chivalrous knights, giants, and maidens from the gloomy confines of a dungeon.
- Pippin: King Charles The Great’s son searches for his own identity amid betrayal, war, and love in this four-time Tony-winning Broadway musical that combines compelling drama with the raw energy of rock ‘n’ roll and the thrill of magic and acrobatics.