What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket for seating in lower level rows 12–15 (up to $41.25 value)
- $25 for one ticket for seating in lower level rows 4–11 (up to $53 value)
- $26.50 for one ticket for seating in floor rows 12–15 (up to $53 value)
- $30 for one ticket for seating in floor rows 1–11 (up to $65 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Her Style: The effortless charming and affable humorist enchants audiences with homespun, family-friendly anecdotes about life that are packed with personality and heart. Why she prefers “humorist” to “comedian”? As she explains it, “The humorist weaves the longer stories with a point. We don’t go ‘after’ anybody. I’m telling my life.”
- How You Met Her: Jeanne first turned heads in 1963, when she was crowned Miss North Carolina and was later named “Miss Congeniality” in that year’s Miss America competition. Years later, her engaging anecdotes became viral video hits, racking up over 29 million YouTube hits. Now she has eight DVDs, three books, and is a fixture on XM Radio’s Laugh USA and Sirius Radio’s Blue Collar Comedy.
- Popular Anecdotes You Might Hear: “Don’t Go to Vegas Without A Baptist,” “Don’t Bungee Jump Naked”, and “Don’t Send a Man to the Grocery Store.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 27, 2016. Limit 6/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 24 hours after purchase for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Tickets are usually distributed on a first-come, first-served basis at ticket pick-up. Seating may be assigned on a first-purchased, first-served basis at the discretion of the venue. Your ability to select your seats cannot be guaranteed. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.