What You'll Get
- $51.05 for one G-Pass for seating in section 113 (up to $72.93 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Jeezy: Your first encounter with (Young) Jeezy’s brand of slickly produced street scriptures and cigar-plume flow was 2005’s “Soul Survivor.” Years later, the Grammy winner has amassed stacks of hit records, stacks of cash, and stacks of props from critics and President Obama alike. Expect his biggest hits and tracks from his latest victory, Church in These Streets, featuring the thumping singles “God” and “Sweet Life” (featuring Janelle Monae).
- Fat Joe: AllMusic described this rapper’s 10th studio LP, 2010’s The Darkside, Vol. 1, as “a mean beast of an album.” That’s hardly a surprise considering it’s by the same artist who spit rhymes on “Make It Rain.” Lately, he’s been working on a forthcoming joint album with long-time collaborator Remy Ma.
- Also Appearing: Beanie Sigel | Freeway
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 11, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.