What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $39.50 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His aliases: Some fans call him Jeezy. Some call him Young Jeezy. His birth name is Jay Wayne Jenkins, although he was likely called Young Jay Wayne Jenkins at some point.
- His style: Slickly produced street scriptures that move like the steady flow of cigar smoke. It’s no surprise why Def Jam called him “one of the most exciting merchants of cool to arrive in years.” Yeezy puts it more bluntly: “I have a way with words and know how to hustle.”
- His rise: He started his hip-hop career as Lil J in 2001, but really caught fire in 2005 when he struck gold as a member of Bad Boys Records’ Boyz n da Hood and dropped his solo debut on Def Jam, Let’s Get It: Thug Motivation 101, featuring the breakthrough hit “Soul Survivor.”
- His props: at the White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner, Obama said “In my first term, I sang Al Green. In my second term, I’m going with Young Jeezy.”
- His latest: his ninth studio album, Trap or Die 3, which includes the single “All There” featuring Bankroll Fresh
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 17, 2017. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.