- Cars & Stars: An Evening with Jeff Daniels
- When: Friday, June 12, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Music Hall Center
- Seating: rear mezzanine
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- $29 for one ticket (up to $45 value)
- $45 for two tickets (up to $90 value)
Cars & Stars: An Evening with Jeff Daniels
- Cars & Stars: Music Hall Center’s annual black-tie fundraising gala, now in its 14th year
- This Year’s Theme: “In Da Moonlight,” inspired by Jeff Daniels’s 2001 Yooper film Escanaba in da Moonlight, a comedy about hunting, tradition, spirits, and long johns
- The Man of the Hour: Chelsea-native Jeff Daniels, who apart from being an Emmy-winning, Tony-nominated actor and playwright is a celebrated singer-songwriter who’s released six albums
- The Twist: This evening he’ll perform with his son Ben’s band, playing a set of Americana, blues, jazz, and rock.
- The Cause: As it does every year, Cars & Stars raises money for the Music Hall’s educational programming.
Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts
Built in 1928, Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts dazzles patrons with an ornate art-deco façade and lush Spanish Renaissance interior. Elegant columns, glittering chandeliers, and vibrant geometric patterns create a palatial atmosphere in the lobby. The auditorium's intimately arranged velvet seats leave every viewer within 70 feet of the stage, eliminating the need for binoculars or drawn-out games of telephone describing the onstage action.