What You'll Get
Many standup comedians offer hilarious observations about everyday things, such as how men and women are different or why we should live in constant fear of the all-powerful sun's unchecked control over our feeble planet. Laugh away your worries with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to Jeff Foxworthy
- When: Saturday, September 28, at 9:30 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 9 pm.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $29.75 for right-center or left-center floor, rows 17–24 (up to a $74 value)
- $37.50 for right-center or left-center floor, rows 1–16 or left or right wing, rows, 1–10 (up to an $89.75 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- "You Might Be a Redneck": the punchline that became Jeff's calling card and led to dozens of redneck-themed books and best-selling comedy albums
- Beige: the actual color of Jeff's neck
- Blue: the color of his collar, but not his comedy, which remains family-friendly, as Jeff is a man of faith
- Blue Collar Comedy: the group, and now genre, that Jeff spearheaded into fame
- On Jeff's speed-dial: Bill Engvall, Larry The Cable Guy, and Ron White, all of whom embarked on the Blue Collar Comedy Tour with him
- The American Bible Challenge: the hit Bible quiz show that Foxworthy hosts on the Game Show Network
- Handy Smurf: the Smurf that Jeff voices in the hit film series (because he speaks fluent Smurf)
- Most un-redneck former career: mainframe computer maintenance at IBM
- Jeff Foxworthy jokes that end with his trademark punchline: "If you get pulled over for a speeding ticket with a mattress propped atop your car...," "If you think 'recipe for disaster' has something to do with your wife's chili..."
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 28, 2013. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Sands Bethlehem Event Center on 9/28. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 30mins before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.