- $59.50 for one G-Pass to see Jeff Foxworthy and Larry the Cable Guy (up to $59.50 value)
- When: Friday, November 6, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Murat Theatre
- Seating: Main Floor - Rear
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- “You Might Be a Redneck”: the punchline that became Jeff’s calling card and led to dozens of redneck-themed books and best-selling comedy albums
- Beige: the actual color of Jeff’s neck
- Blue Collar Comedy: the group, and now genre, that Jeff spearheaded into fame
- The American Bible Challenge: the hit Bible quiz show that Foxworthy hosts on the Game Show Network
- Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader: the syndicated quiz show that Foxworthy has hosted since 2007
- Handy Smurf: the Smurf that Jeff voices in the hit film series
- Jeff Foxworthy jokes that end with his trademark punchline: “If you get pulled over for a speeding ticket with a mattress propped atop your car…,” “If you think ‘recipe for disaster’ has something to do with your wife’s chili…”
Larry the Cable Guy
- The actual name of this sleeveless storyteller: Dan Whitney
- His actual profession: standup comedian and host of the home-fried History Channel show Only in America with Larry The Cable Guy
- Where he got his accent, according to an interview with The A.V. Club: “I grew up on a pig farm with nothing but 50- or 60-year-old cow farmers, so I was always able to drop in and out of that accent and that character.”
- His trademark quip: “Git-R-Done”
- His trademark style: classic one-liners, deadpan delivery, a none-too-swift drawl
- Where he’s spread his crude country charm: in films including Witless Protection, Delta Farce, and Cars; onto branded barbecue sauces and beer bread; with a charitable foundation that supports the International Hip Dysplasia Institute