All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Jeff Foxworthy, starting from $28
- Seating: right, left, or main floor
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- “You Might Be a Redneck”: the punchline that became Jeff’s calling card and led to dozens of redneck-themed books and best-selling comedy albums
- Beige: the actual color of Jeff’s neck
- Blue Collar Comedy: the group, and now genre, that Jeff spearheaded into fame
- The American Bible Challenge: the hit Bible quiz show that Foxworthy hosts on the Game Show Network
- Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader: the syndicated quiz show that Foxworthy has hosted since 2007
- Handy Smurf: the Smurf that Jeff voices in the hit film series
- Jeff Foxworthy jokes that end with his trademark punchline: “If you get pulled over for a speeding ticket with a mattress propped atop your car…,” “If you think ‘recipe for disaster’ has something to do with your wife’s chili…”
The Fine Print