Many standup comedians offer hilarious observations about everyday things, such as how men and women are different or why we should live in constant fear of the all-powerful sun’s unchecked control over our feeble planet. Laugh away your worries with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to Jeff Foxworthy
- When: Saturday, September 28, at 9:30 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 9 pm.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $29.75 for right-center or left-center floor, rows 17–24 (up to a $74 value)
- $37.50 for right-center or left-center floor, rows 1–16 or left or right wing, rows, 1–10 (up to an $89.75 value)<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
- “You Might Be a Redneck”: the punchline that became Jeff’s calling card and led to dozens of redneck-themed books and best-selling comedy albums
- Beige: the actual color of Jeff’s neck
- Blue: the color of his collar, but not his comedy, which remains family-friendly, as Jeff is a man of faith
- Blue Collar Comedy: the group, and now genre, that Jeff spearheaded into fame
- On Jeff’s speed-dial: Bill Engvall, Larry The Cable Guy, and Ron White, all of whom embarked on the Blue Collar Comedy Tour with him
- The American Bible Challenge: the hit Bible quiz show that Foxworthy hosts on the Game Show Network
- Handy Smurf: the Smurf that Jeff voices in the hit film series (because he speaks fluent Smurf)
- Most un-redneck former career: mainframe computer maintenance at IBM
- Jeff Foxworthy jokes that end with his trademark punchline: “If you get pulled over for a speeding ticket with a mattress propped atop your car…,” “If you think ‘recipe for disaster’ has something to do with your wife’s chili…“<p>
Sands Bethlehem Event Center
77 Sands Boulevard
Bethlehem, PA 18015