In today’s world, people can no longer rely on court jesters to check meals for poison or retell Hamlet as a family comedy. Enjoy the versatility of more contemporary performers with today’s GrouponLive deal to see standup comedian Jeff Garcia at Miami Improv. Miami Improv requires a two-drink minimum per person, which is not included. Choose from the following options:
- For $23, you get a comedy night for two to your choice of the following shows (up to a $47.75 total value):
- Thursday, December 8, at 8:30 p.m.
- Sunday, December 11, at 8:30 p.m.<p>
The Thursday or Sunday comedy night includes:
- Two general-admission tickets (up to a $37.10 value, including all fees)
One appetizer (up to a $10.65 value, including tax)<p>
- For $26, you get a comedy night for two to your choice of the following shows (up to a $41.38 total value):
- Friday, December 9, at 8:30 p.m.
- Friday, December 9, at 10:45 p.m.
- Saturday, December 10, at 8:30 p.m.<p>
The Friday or Saturday comedy night includes the following: * Two general-admission tickets (up to a $41.38 value, including all fees) * One appetizer (up to a $10.65 value)<p>
Miami Improv regularly lures comedy’s biggest names to its stage. Despite a definitely adult sense of standup, comedian Jeff Garcia has lent his voice to animated characters as Rinaldo from the Happy Feet movies and Sheen Estevez from the Jimmy Neutron series. Since beginning his madcap assault against funny bones at age 15, Garcia has coaxed guffaws from audiences nationwide with a steady diet of sarcasm and street jokes about real-world problems, such as hard-to-read stop signs. The comic’s presence as a 16-year-old on HBO’s Loco Slam sent him into the television spotlight, where he’s appeared on NBC’s Friday Night Videos, Vibe with Sinbad, and Galavision’s Funny is Funny and two Showtime specials. Guests find an antidote to hyperactive laugh muscles in shared platters of coconut shrimp, smoked-chicken nachos, or cheesburger sliders from Miami Improv’s All Time Favorites menu.