- Two tickets to a standup show with Jeff Garcia or Steve Hofstetter
- Where: Cobb’s Comedy Club
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime for early shows, 15 minutes before showtime for late shows
- Ticket values include all fees.
* $10 for Jeff Garcia on Friday, April 11, at 8 p.m. or 10:15 p.m. (up to $45 value) * $10 for Jeff Garcia on Saturday, April 12, at 7:30 p.m. or 9:45 p.m. (up to $47 value) * $10 for Steve Hofsetter on Friday, April 18, at 8 p.m. or 10:15 p.m. (up to $40 value)
Featured on Comedy Central and Showtime, he’s been named one of Variety Magazine’s top ten comedians to watch. Jeff has hosted “The Latino Comedy Fiesta” series and “Loco Comedy Jam.” As a voiceover artist, he is known as the voice of Sheen on Nickelodeon’s “Jimmy Neutron” and “Planet Sheen”, voice of Pip in the Nickelodeon blockbuster “Barnyard” and voice of Rinaldo in Warner Brothers’ Oscar winner “Happy Feet.”
Warning: contains coarse language and stuck up ghosts who won’t hang out
Steve Hofstetter, the original columnist for College Humor, has more than 10 million YouTube views and has appeared on the The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson as well as Comcast’s Trial by Laughter. The well-traveled funnyman keeps his joke muscles strong by performing at more than 100 colleges and dozens of clubs every year. He has released five standup-comedy albums, including Steve Hofstetter’s Day Off, which is comprised of entirely ad-libbed material.
Warning: coarse language and improper pronunciation of Regina
Cobb’s Comedy Club
Cobb’s Comedy Club has split sides for over 30 years. Rose-colored arches frame the 400-seat venue, where a rotating slate of comics seen on film and television crack open cans of fresh chuckle before audiences seated at cabaret tables on the main floor or balcony. Suds from a full-service bar help guests wash down upscale American fare, which is prepared with homemade ingredients and free-range rubber chickens.