Jazz concert series featuring Eric Darius & Jeff Lorber
What You'll Get
- Seating: rear orchestra
- Click to view the seating chart
- Eric’s sound: smooth sax solos mixed with his soulful voice blur the lines of contemporary jazz with R&B, pop, and hip-hop
- Where you got to know him: He released his first album, Night on the Town, in 2004, which led to a two-year touring gig with Brian Culbertson and to be named the Debut Artist of the Year by Smooth Jazz News.
- His latest: 2017’s Breakin’ Thru, with the eponymous first single that has already reached #1 on the Mediabase Smooth Jazz Chart
- Who he is: an accomplished keyboardist, composer, and session musician whose songs are often heard on The Weather Channel .
- Influences: Herbie Hancock, Weather Report, and Return to Forever
- Accolades: Lorber took home the Grammy Award for Best Contemporary Instrumental Album for Prototype in 2018.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 2, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.