- $52 for two tickets to Jeff Ross, plus a $10 drink credit (up to $104 value)
- When: Friday, June 5, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Fox Theater at Foxwoods
- Seating: category 2 or 3
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
You might know Jeff Ross for his many appearances skewering celebrities on Comedy Central, for picking up the baton of legendary insult king Buddy Hackett, and, if you’re really unlucky, for coming up with your nickname. Justin Bieber, James Franco, Donald Trump, Joan Rivers, and Bob Saget are among the prolific comic’s roster of roast-ees, and as the current Roastmaster General of the legendary Friar’s Club, he shows no signs of slowing his acid-dipped tongue. He’s even written about it in his book I Only Roast the Ones I Love, whose title references the abrasive yet affectionate nature of the art form. Outside of roasts, Ross has brought his standup to Comedy Central, clubs all over the world, The Aristocrats, and U.S. military bases in Iraq—an experience he also chronicled in a documentary.