- $31.50 for one G-Pass for section F, rows N–V (up to $63 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Jefferson Airplane & The Grateful Dead 50th Anniversary Celebration
- Jefferson Starship: The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame-inducted upgrade of Jefferson Airplane, this act creates galaxies of acid-rock mixed with some heady science fiction, folky psychedelia, and paunchy riffs. Expect a scroll of classics ranging from “Somebody to Love” and “White Rabbit” to “Jane” and “Miracles.”
- Jazz Is Dead: They’re a Grateful Dead cover band with a twist—they recreate songs such as “Uncle John’s Band,” “Truckin’,” and “Sugar Magnolia” in completely instrumental jazz arrangements.
- Quicksilver: Also known as Quicksilver Messenger Service, this psychedelic rock act from San Francisco helped establish the genre while also fusing elements of folk, jazz, and classical music into their unique sound.
- Paul Kantner and David Freiberg: Kantner, a co-founder of Jefferson Airplane, and Freiberg, a Jefferson Airplane, Jefferson Starship, and Quicksilver alum, showcase their skills during the concert.