- $26 for one ticket to Jekyll & Hyde (up to $48 value)
- When: Sunday, January 25, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Xfinity Arena at Everett
- Seating: 100-level
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
Jekyll & Hyde
Robert Louis Stevenson’s classic tale confronts the dual nature of humankind as the noble Dr. Jekyll attempts to separate the good in his mind from the evil. While the Tony-nominated book twists and turns, the doctor uses himself as a test subject, injecting a serum that forces the light in him to relinquish control to the dark. But as he falls deeper into the seductive lifestyle of immorality, lured by the promise of nocturnal trysts and repercussion-free jaywalking, his alter-ego, Mr. Hyde, becomes more violent. Carrying the story along are pop anthems such as “Someone Like You” and other soaring melodies by Frank Wildhorn—the composer behind Whitney Houston’s “Where Do Broken Hearts Go” and Broadway musicals including The Scarlet Pimpernel.