- $26 for one ticket to JenCarlos Canela (up to $52.50 value)
- When: Thursday, February 19, at 8 p.m
- Where: Irving Plaza
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Jencarlos Canela is known for: his seductive voice, magnetic leading man appeal, and penchant for writing pop hits
- His musical career began: at the age of 12, as the lead singer of the group Boom Boom Pop
- His star rose: as a telenovela actor on Telemundo, with starring roles in telenovelas such as Pecados Ajenos, Doña Bárbara, and Más Sabe el Diablo
- And his star rose even higher: with his career as a solo musician, where all three of his albums have topped the Latin Pop Charts
- Awards he’s won: Artist of the Year and Song of the Summer for the infectious “I Love It” on the awards show Premios Jevunted; the title of one of the 50 Most Beautiful People by People en Español for three consecutive years; the crown for King of Carnival 2012 at Calle Ocho Carnaval, the largest Hispanic festival in the United States,
- What to expect from the show: the charismatic crooner melting hearts and getting feet moving to a mix of sultry ballads and dance-floor hits
A yiddish theater, a burlesque house, a meeting place for the Polish Army Veterans Association—the building at 17 Irving Place has filled many roles since its christening in 1860. It wasn't until it became a music venue in the 1970s, though, that it found its true calling. Hosting early concerts by such bands as the Ramones and the Talking Heads, Irving Plaza built a reputation as one of the city's best places to see the next big thing. That reputation has only grown through the years, with Complex recently naming it one of the Top 10 Best Concert Venues in America.