- $40.14 for one G-Pass for seating in mezzanine sections 301–307 (up to $61.75 value) Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Jennifer Nettles’s other identity: one half of award-studded country powerhouse Sugarland, with which she recorded the Grammy-winning “Stay”
- Why she took a break from the group: to have a baby and record her first solo album
- Who she enlisted to help her record: Rick Rubin, the legendary producer known for his stripped-down production style
- What they came up with: 2014’s That Girl, which shot to No. 1 on the US Country charts
- Her latest: the new single “Unlove Me,” which was co-written by Brandy Clark
- What fans can expect in the future: a new album in the new year, heralded by that tear-jerking single and an uptick in tissue stocks
- Who’s joining her: her fellow graduates of CMT’s Next Women of Country campaign, including Brandy Clark and special guests Lindsay Ell and Tara Thompson
The Venue at Horseshoe Casino
The Venue at Horseshoe Casino offers big city entertainment from just outside the big city. Revelers pile into the casino's complimentary shuttles and set off for Hammond, where penny slots and game tables await before they file into The Venue. The acts taking the stage could land anywhere on the live spectacle spectrum: Penn & Teller might combine comedy and magic with the sound of only one person talking, MMA fighters could get adrenaline pumping, or Huey Lewis and the News could inspire audience sing-alongs.