- $20 for one ticket to see Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland: That Girl Tour (up to $35.50 value)
- When: Thursday, July 3, at 8 p.m.
- Where: WhiteWater Amphitheater
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Full name: Jennifer Odessa Nettles
- Better known as: one half of award-studded country powerhouse Sugarland
- Why she took a break from the group: to have a baby and record her first solo album
- Who she enlisted to help her record: Rick Rubin, the legendary producer known for a stripped down production style and hoarding faberge eggs in his beard
- Where Nettles and Rubin recorded: in a recording room with a nursery
- What they came up with: That Girl, which shot to number one on the US Country charts after its January release
- Song you might hear from the album: “This One’s For You,” a love ballad whose “intricate interplay between piano, electric guitar, and horns… frame the obvious emotion Nettles puts into the song,” according to Allmusic.com
“Be prepared to stand for a very long time, especially if your tickets are general admission!”
“Great venue. Easy and quick with groupon. ”