- $46 for two tickets to see the Acoustic Christmas with Jeremy & Adie Camp (up to $92 value)
- When: Carnegie Library Music Hall
- Where: Saturday, December 7, at 8 p.m.
- Seating: rows F–J of the main floor or rows B–D of the balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Acoustic Christmas with Jeremy & Adie Camp
- What Jeremy Camp's career looks like as a "Twelve Days of Christmas" countdown:
- Twelve: number one radio singles (well, 12+13, but 25 days of Christmas is a long song)
- Eleven: Likes on his Facebook page (multiplied by 160,000)
- Ten: Top 5 singles on the Christian charts
- Nine: smash hit studio records
- Eight: geese a laying?
- Seven: books in the Chronicles of Narnia series (Jeremy has a song on the compilation record Music Inspired by the Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe)
- Six: followers on Youtube (multiplied by 6,300)
- Five: Dove Awards
- Four: gold records
- Three: lovely children
- Two: live albums
- And a Grammy nomination in a pear tree
- What to expect during his Christmas show: the rich harmonies of Jeremy singing with his sister Adie, shimmering acoustic performances of Christmas classics, and probably some Jeremy Camp Christian pop-rock hits
Carnegie Library Music Hall
510 E 10th Ave.
Munhall, PA 15120