What You'll Get
- $46 for two tickets to see the Acoustic Christmas with Jeremy & Adie Camp (up to $92 value)
- When: Carnegie Library Music Hall
- Where: Saturday, December 7, at 8 p.m.
- Seating: rows F–J of the main floor or rows B–D of the balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Acoustic Christmas with Jeremy & Adie Camp
- What Jeremy Camp's career looks like as a "Twelve Days of Christmas" countdown:
- Twelve: number one radio singles (well, 12+13, but 25 days of Christmas is a long song)
- Eleven: Likes on his Facebook page (multiplied by 160,000)
- Ten: Top 5 singles on the Christian charts
- Nine: smash hit studio records
- Eight: geese a laying?
- Seven: books in the Chronicles of Narnia series (Jeremy has a song on the compilation record Music Inspired by the Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe)
- Six: followers on Youtube (multiplied by 6,300)
- Five: Dove Awards
- Four: gold records
- Three: lovely children
- Two: live albums
- And a Grammy nomination in a pear tree
- What to expect during his Christmas show: the rich harmonies of Jeremy singing with his sister Adie, shimmering acoustic performances of Christmas classics, and probably some Jeremy Camp Christian pop-rock hits
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 7, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 12/7 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Carnegie Library Music Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Drusky Entertainment's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.