What You'll Get
- $18 for one ticket to see Jerrod Niemann (up to $35 value)
- When: Friday, October 24, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Myrtle Beach
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
- Jerrod Niemann’s roots: Kansas, where he was born and raised, and Texas, where he went to college and first started playing clubs
- His musical roots: country greats such as Lefty Frizzell, George Strait, and Keith Whitley
- Where those roots shine: 2012’s Free the Music, which embraces the history of country music while hopscotching through rock, reggae, and Dixieland jazz
- Bringing some gold and platinum to his walls: “What Do You Want” and “Lover, Lover”
- His latest No. 1 sing-along hit: “Drink to That All Night” from his acclaimed new album, High Noon
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 24, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on day of show at venue entrance. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at House of Blues Myrtle Beach. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.