What You'll Get
- $19 to see Jerrod Niemann (up to $37 value)
- When: Saturday, November 22, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Sunset Strip
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Jerrod Niemann’s roots: Kansas, where he was born and raised, and Texas, where he went to college and first started playing clubs
- His musical roots: country greats such as Lefty Frizzell, George Strait, and Keith Whitley
- Where those roots shine: 2012’s Free the Music, which embraces the history of country music while hopscotching through rock, reggae, and Dixieland jazz
- Bringing some gold and platinum to his walls: “What Do You Want” and “Lover, Lover”
- His latest No. 1 sing-along hit: “Drink to That All Night” from his acclaimed new album, High Noon
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 23, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 11/22/14 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at House of Blues Sunset Strip. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.