Modern-country troubadour with roots in Kansas summons George Strait as he belts out “Drink to That All Night” and other hits
What You'll Get
- Seating: green, blue, red, or gold
- Age restriction: All ages for entry into to the event; must be 21 or older to access the casino floor
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Jerrod Niemann’s roots: Kansas, where he was born and raised, and Texas, where he went to college and first started playing clubs
- His musical roots: country greats such as Lefty Frizzell, George Strait, and Keith Whitley
- Where those roots shine: 2012’s Free the Music, which embraces the history of country music while hopscotching through rock, reggae, and Dixieland jazz
- Bringing some gold and platinum to his walls: “What Do You Want” and “Lover, Lover”
- His No. 1 sing-along hit: “Drink to That All Night” from his acclaimed album, High Noon
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 16, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Contact Proctors Box Office at (518)-346-6204 for redemption. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. All ages allowed entry to the show; must be 21 or older to access the casino floor. Tickets must be picked up through Proctors Box Office. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.