What You'll Get
- $30 for one ticket package to see Jerry Garcia Symphonic Celebration featuring Warren Haynes (up to $89 total value)
- When: Thursday, May 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Toyota Oakdale Theatre
- Seating: sections 201–203 or 207–209
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Package Includes
- One ticket (up to $58 value)
- One skip-the-line pass and coat-check pass ($5 value)
- One Groupon Elite parking pass ($26 value)
Ticket Package Instructions: Use the Cook Hill Road entrance to access reserved Groupon parking lot. You must display your printed vouche. Please redeem your printed vouche at the box office for skip-the-line entrance for early entry and coat check.
Jerry Garcia Symphonic Celebration Featuring Warren Haynes
- Who Warren Haynes is: a guitarist for the Allman Brothers Band; a member of the post-Grateful outfit, The Dead; a founding member of Gov’t Mule
- Who Warren Haynes is, according to Rolling Stone: the 23rd greatest guitarist of all time and “possibly the hardest-working guitarist on the planet”
- Who Warren Haynes is, according to the Grammy committee: worthy of a Lifetime Achievement Award
- Who’s joining him for this concert: a 43-piece orchestra
- And: drummer Jeff Sipe, who has played with Phil Lesh and Friends; bassist Lincoln Schleifer and vocalist Alecia Chakour of the Warren Haynes Band; and Jasmine Muhammad, a resident soprano in the Pittsburgh Opera
- Who sanctioned this event: the Garcia family
Toyota Oakdale Theatre
Once the site of an alfalfa field, the original Oakdale sprang up during the theater-in-the-round craze of the 1950s. Its spinning stage drew stars such as Harry Belafonte, The Who, and Led Zeppelin, who all serenaded the open-air crowds of the ‘60s while simultaneously completing their gyroscope training for Apollo shuttle missions. In 1997, the Oakdale Theatre was made over into its current, 4,600-seat arrangement, which has ushered in a new generation of entertainment stars ranging from Barney to Britney. For those who prefer standing up and shaking it during live concerts, the adjoining concert space known as The Dome mixes the comfort of a suburban theater with the energy of a downtown club as revelers revel beneath its wooden steeple.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 15, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 5/15 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Toyota Oakdale Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.