What You'll Get
- $39 for one G-Pass for seating in the front orchestra or front mezzanine (up to $78.15 value)
- $34 for one G-Pass for seating in the rear orchestra or rear mezzanine (up to $67.40 value)
- $23 for one G-Pass for seating in the balcony (up to $45.70 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know Jerry Rivera: as the Puerto Rican salsa singer who burst onto the Latin music scene at the age of 14, earning him the nickname “El Bebé de la Salsa”
- His musical beginnings: singing alongside his parents during their Los Barones Trio concerts; singing with his idol Frankie Ruiz at age 13
- His first hit: “De La Cabeza A Los Pies” (“Head Over Heels”), which showcased his clear tenor, penchant for classic salsa rhythms, and tendency to swoon a lot
- What his third album, Cuenta Conmigo, did: firmly planted his flag on the salsa map by racking up three Platinum Record awards, staying on the Latin American Billboards charts for three months in the No. 1 spot, spawning several hits, and becoming the bestselling salsa album in history to that date
- How this success motivated him: since then, he’s released 17 more albums, earned a Latin Grammy nomination, toured the world, acted in the film I Like It Like That, and served as a judge on Idol Puerto Rico
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 12, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation/Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bergen Performing Arts Center
In 2004—on a mission to bolster its community’s wellspring of creativity and education—the nonprofit Bergen Performing Arts Center took over the former John Harms Center, an art-deco-style movie and vaudeville palace built in 1922. Today, in the same antique theater where Frank Capra screened his first car chase, the venue hosts 150 yearly events that bring dance, music, and theatrical productions to an estimated 250,000 annual audience members. Networks such as HBO, PBS, and MTV all have filmed international broadcasts on the stage, which has seen the likes of Diana Krall, Heart, and ZZ Top.