- $10 for two tickets to see Jerry Rocha (up to $35 value)
- When: July 9 at 8 p.m.; July 10–11 at 8 p.m. or 10 p.m.
- Where :Punch Line Sacramento
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m. for 8 p.m. shows; 9:45 for 10 p.m. shows
- Where You’ve Seen Him: as a semifinalist on Last Comic Standing, on SiTV, the Latino Laugh Festival, his own half-hour documentary on the Travel Channel, and most recently on Gabriel Iglesias Presents Stand-Up Revolution
- Common Subjects: small town Texas, Southern women, math in space, the perils of Greyhound buses, the racist history of minor Star Wars characters
Punch Line Sacramento
Since 1991, the nation's best comics have appeared at Punch Line Sacramento. Club favorites such as Dave Chappelle, Gabriel Iglesias, Jo Koy, and Russell Peters are just a few of the comic greats they’ve hosted. Stars such as DL Hughley, Chelsea Handler, Bill Bellamy, Shawn Wayans, and Chris Rock took their first comedic steps on the Punch Line stage, entertaining Sacramento while perfecting their craft.
Punch Line's dedication to comic tradition has earned it SNR’s Readers' Choice Award for Best Comedy Club by regularly hosting comics who can be seen on Comedy Central, Netflix, HBO or even starring in movies and on television. Punch Line Sacramento offers a full menu, including cocktails, craft beers, small bites, and dinner. Punch Line is the Sacramento comedy destination for date nights, special events, birthdays, or just anytime for a good laugh.