- $10 for two tickets to see Jerry Rocha (up to $35 value)
- When: July 9 at 8 p.m.; July 10–11 at 8 p.m. or 10 p.m.
- Where :Punch Line Sacramento
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m. for 8 p.m. shows; 9:45 for 10 p.m. shows
- Where You’ve Seen Him: as a semifinalist on Last Comic Standing, on SiTV, the Latino Laugh Festival, his own half-hour documentary on the Travel Channel, and most recently on Gabriel Iglesias Presents Stand-Up Revolution
- Common Subjects: small town Texas, Southern women, math in space, the perils of Greyhound buses, the racist history of minor Star Wars characters
Punch Line Sacramento
Surrounded by a sea of tables drenched in red light, the central stage of Sacramento Punch Line presents a lineup of the country’s top touring comedians. For 20 years, the club has been canning the cackles of audiences, featuring sidesplitting stars such as D.L. Hughley, Dave Chappelle, and Chris Rock before they broke onto the national stage. With a first-come, first-served policy, audience members can arrive early at the intimate theater to snag a table close to the stage. Before the show begins, servers take drink orders for beer, cocktails, soda, or sparkling water.