- One G-Pass to see Jersey Boys
- Select performances, April 14–19
- Where: Embassy Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- The show contains profane language and is recommended for ages 12+
- $41 for the outer sections of the loge and the middle balcony (up to $59.20 value)
- $56 for the main floor and the center sections of the middle balcony (up to $79.95 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Winner of the 2006 Tony for Best Musical, Jersey Boys follows the shifting fortunes of a Garden State quartet, starting from the humble working-class origins of its songsters, who where just four guys from Jersey until they sang their first note, all the way through their heyday as international pop sensations and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame members Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons. The show kicks off with the discovery of the youthful Frankie Castelluccio, whose soaring falsetto would propel him to fame as the group’s frontman. Subsequent acts cover the recruitment of talented balladeer Bob Gaudio, who penned many of the group’s most famous songs, and the off-stage money problems and romantic indiscretions that eventually tore the group apart.
Four Seasons songs pepper the score, with such hits as “Sherry,” “Big Girls Don’t Cry”, “Walk Like a Man,” “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You,” and “December, 1963 (Oh What A Night)”. Period costumes and slick dance moves effortlessly evoke the show’s 1960s milieu.
125 W. Jefferson Boulevard
Fort Wayne, IN 46802