What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Jersey Boys
- Select performances, June 30–July 5
- Where: August Wilson Theatre
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- The show contains profane language and is recommended for ages 12+
- Monday: No Show
- Tuesday: 7 p.m.
- Wednesday: 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Thursday: 7 p.m.
- Friday: 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 2 p.m.
- Sunday: 3 p.m.
- $57 for mezzanine, rows N-Q (up to $97 value)
- $77 for mezzanine, rows H-M (up to $142 value)
- $97 for orchestra or mezzanine, rows A-G (up to $142 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Winner of the 2006 Tony for Best Musical, Jersey Boys follows the shifting fortunes of a Garden State quartet, starting from the humble working-class origins of its songsters, who where just four guys from Jersey until they sang their first note, all the way through their heyday as international pop sensations and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame members Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons. The show kicks off with the discovery of the youthful Frankie Castelluccio, whose soaring falsetto would propel him to fame as the group’s frontman. Subsequent acts cover the recruitment of talented balladeer Bob Gaudio, who penned many of the group’s most famous songs, and the off-stage money problems and romantic indiscretions that eventually tore the group apart.
Four Seasons songs pepper the score, with such hits as “Sherry,” “Big Girls Don’t Cry”, “Walk Like a Man,” “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You,” and “December, 1963 (Oh What A Night)”. Period costumes and slick dance moves effortlessly evoke the show’s 1960s milieu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 5, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through http://gr.pn/1Rx75jC. Contact Telecharge at (212) 239-6200 with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Telecharge is the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects Telecharge's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.