- One ticket to Jersey Boys
- When: February 11–13
- Where: Budweiser Gardens
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- The show contains profane language and is recommended for ages 12+
- $62–$70 for the rear sides of the upper bowl (up to $104.10 value)
- $64–$72 for the sides of the upper bowl (up to $107.17 value)
- $70–$78 for the rear center of the upper bowl (up to $115.65 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select. Seating availability also varies depending on the date.
Winner of the 2006 Tony for Best Musical, Jersey Boys follows the shifting fortunes of a Garden State quartet, starting from the humble working-class origins of its songsters all the way through their heyday as pop sensations Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons. The show kicks off with the discovery of the youthful Frankie Castelluccio, whose soaring falsetto would propel him to fame as the group’s frontman. Subsequent acts cover the recruitment of talented balladeer Bob Gaudio, who penned many of the group’s most famous songs, and the money problems and romantic indiscretions that eventually tore the group apart.
Four Seasons songs pepper the score, with such hits as “Sherry,” “Walk Like a Man,” and “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You.” Period costumes and slick dance moves effortlessly evoke the show’s 1960s milieu.