- One ticket to see Jersey Boys
- Select performances through March 18
- Where: August Wilson Theatre
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- The show contains profane language and is recommended for ages 12+
- $57 for mezzanine, rows N-Q (up to $97 value)
- $77 for mezzanine, rows H-M (up to $172 value)
- $97 for mezzanine, rows A-G (up to $172 value)
- $117 for orchestra (up to $172 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Winner of the 2006 Tony for Best Musical, Jersey Boys follows the shifting fortunes of a Garden State quartet, starting from the humble working-class origins of its songsters, who where just four guys from Jersey until they sang their first note, all the way through their heyday as international pop sensations and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame members Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons. The show kicks off with the discovery of the youthful Frankie Castelluccio, whose soaring falsetto would propel him to fame as the group’s frontman. Subsequent acts cover the recruitment of talented balladeer Bob Gaudio, who penned many of the group’s most famous songs, and the off-stage money problems and romantic indiscretions that eventually tore the group apart.
Four Seasons songs pepper the score, with such hits as “Sherry,” “Big Girls Don’t Cry”, “Walk Like a Man,” “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You,” and “December, 1963 (Oh What A Night)”. Period costumes and slick dance moves effortlessly evoke the show’s 1960s milieu.