- Ticket packages to Jersey Express soccer matches
- Where: Lubetkin Field at the New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Seating: General admission
- Gate time: One hour before game time
Ticket Options and Matches
- $32 for a season pass for one person, which includes admission to all seven home matches ($52.50 value)
- $59 for one mini pass for up to six people, which includes admission to four matches of your choice ($97 value)
- $99 for one family pass for up to six people, which includes admission to all seven home matches ($170 value)
The 2015 home schedule includes the following matches:
- Against F.A. Euro on Saturday, May 30, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Long Island Rough Riders on Wednesday, June 3, at 8 p.m.
- Against AC Connecticut on Saturday, June 13, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Westchester Flames on Wednesday, June 24, at 8 p.m.
- Against the Reading United AC on Wednesday, July 8, at 8 p.m.
- Against the Lehigh Valley United Sonic on Saturday, July 11, at 7 p.m.
- Against New York on Wednesday, July 15, at 8 p.m.
The Scouting Report
The 2014 season was a historic one for the Jersey Express. All-Eastern Conference selections Kouassi Sylvain N’guessan and Walter Hines led the club to a 10-1-3 record and its first-ever conference title. Now, after a long winter offseason of training and snowball fights, the players will return to the pitch and renew their pursuit of a Premier Development League championship. A total of seven home games will unfold at Lubetkin Field this season, including a July 8 showdown against Reading United AC—the only team to defeat the Express during the regular season last summer.
The Jersey Express compete as part of the USL Premier Development League, a collection of more than 60 teams that’s considered the top U23 men’s league in North America. Knowing this, fans who attend Express matches can expect to see some of the game’s best young stars before they move on to the pros or sign up to boot incoming asteroids back into space. Founded in 2007, the Monmouth County-based Express play their home games at NJIT’s Lubetkin Field, an all-weather facility with bleacher seating for more than 1,000 guests.