What You'll Get
- $25 for one general-admission ticket (up to $40 value)
- Thursday, May 5, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, May 6, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, May 7, at 4 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Sunday, May 8, at 7 p.m.
- Friday, May 13, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, May 14, at 4 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Sunday, May 15, at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, May 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, May 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, May 21, at 4 p.m. or 8 p.m.
- Sunday, May 22, at 7 p.m.
Johnny “Rooster” Byron is in big trouble. The small-town man is about to get evicted, and local ne’er-do-wells are closing in on his drug stash. Meanwhile, all his son wants to do is go to the fair. The Tony Award-winning Jez Butterworth play, which has graced London’s West End and New York City’s Broadway, makes its debut at Profiles Theatre to the delight of Artistic Director Joe Jahraus. “Jerusalem,” he declares, “takes us on an exhilarating journey as it explores the collapse of national identity, the defiance of the free spirit, and our ever-enduring need for myths, legends, magic, and grand storytelling.” The show has also heralded nods from Chicago Tribune and the Chicago Sun-Times, with the Sun-Times calling it, “…impressive,” “…exceptional,” and “superbly directed.”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.