- $16 for one ticket to see Jesse McCartney (up to $35.30 value)
- When: Saturday, August 23, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Bogart's
- General-admission standing room
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
- Early career: before he was even a teenager, Jesse was singing on Broadway and playing the role of JR Chandler on All My Children
- Dream Street: the boy band that helped launch Jesse's entry into music
- Solo career: it started with 2004's platinum-selling debut album Beautiful Soul and hasn't slowed down since
- Awards and acclaim: three Teen Choice Awards, one Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Award, and two Daytime Emmy nominations
- In Technicolor: the latest album that showcases Jesse's buttery vocals and dance-floor ready R&B grooves
- What to expect from the show: hits such as "Beautiful Soul," "It's Over," and "Body Language" performed with soaring vocals and smooth choreography
The Nordland Plaza Nickelodeon may have changed its name a few times in the nearly 125 years since its founding, but its reason-for-being remains the same: to keep Cincinnatians entertained. The theater began life as a vaudeville house, passed a few years as a German-film center, and eventually became a combination restaurant and venue. After a makeover in the 1980s, the modern-day Bogart's welcomes up to 1,500 audience members to its concerts, comedy shows, and burlesque performances. Within, six bars keep guests hydrated and the dance floor stays as packed as the events calendar.
2621 Vine St.
Cincinnati, OH 45219