- $15 for one ticket to see Jessie’s Girl (up to $31 value)
- When: Friday, July 11, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Paramount
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
- Who they are: New York’s finest group of ’80s music tributeers
- Where you’ll often find them on a Friday night: performing their weekly concert at Le Poisson Rouge in front of a spandex-clad crowd
- Acts they’ve performed with: Bret Michaels, MC Hammer, Debbie Gibson, Taylor Dane
- Acts they bring to life: Bon Jovi, Cyndi Lauper, Michael Jackson, Madonna, Prince
- How they do it: with outrageous costuming (think wigs, headbands, and window shades) and uncanny vocal mimicry
- What the band members do in their free time: pursue careers as Broadway actors, internationally touring musicians, and music producers
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of traveling to Long Island, the cavernous, recently renovated Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The buxom venue buzzes with a true rock ‘n’ roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.
The Paramount Theatre - Huntington
370 New York Ave.
Huntington, NY 11743