What You'll Get
- $16 for one G-Pass to see Jessie’s Girl with Constantine Maroulis (up to $26.50 value)
- When: Friday, June 12, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Theatre of the Living Arts
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
- Who they are: New York’s finest group of ’80s music tributeers
- Where you’ll often find them on a Friday night: performing their weekly concert at Le Poisson Rouge in front of a spandex-clad crowd
- Acts they’ve performed with: Bret Michaels, MC Hammer, Debbie Gibson, Taylor Dane
- Acts they bring to life: Bon Jovi, Cyndi Lauper, Michael Jackson, Madonna, Prince
- How they do it: with outrageous costuming (think wigs, headbands, and window shades) and uncanny vocal mimicry
- What the band members do in their free time: pursue careers as Broadway actors, internationally touring musicians, and music producers
Theatre of the Living Arts
- 1908: a nickelodeon opens on South Street under the name the Crystal Palace
- 1927: the movie theater is converted into a concert hall
- 1941: the concert hall is converted into a movie theater
- 1959: director Andre Gregory founds an avant-garde performance group in the theater, and gives it a new name—the Theatre of the Living Arts
- 1960–1968: the troupe’s critically acclaimed shows, including The Critic and Poor Bitos, feature such future legends as Danny DeVito, Judd Hirsch, and Morgan Freeman
- 1976: years after the performance group goes bankrupt, a newly opened movie theater realizes it can pay its rent with weekly screenings of Rocky Horror Picture Show
- 1988: after one final transformation, the Theatre of the Living Arts becomes a live performance venue once again
- 2013: now exclusively a music stage, the theater earns a spot on Complex’s list of America’s 50 best concert venues
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 12, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Theatre of Living Arts on 6/12. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.