- $18 for one G-Pass to see Jessie’s Girl (up to $35.20 value)
- When: Friday, July 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Bergen Performing Arts Center
- Seating: orchestra section
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who they are: New York’s finest group of ’80s music tributeers
- Acts they’ve performed with: Bret Michaels, MC Hammer, Debbie Gibson, Taylor Dane
- Acts they bring to life: Bon Jovi, Cyndi Lauper, Michael Jackson, Madonna, Prince
- How they do it: with outrageous costuming (think wigs, headbands, and window shades) and uncanny vocal mimicry
- What the band members do in their free time: pursue careers as Broadway actors, internationally touring musicians, and music producers
Bergen Performing Arts Center
In 2004—on a mission to bolster its community’s wellspring of creativity and education—the nonprofit Bergen Performing Arts Center took over the former John Harms Center, an art-deco-style movie and vaudeville palace built in 1922. Today, in the same antique theater where Frank Capra screened his first car chase, the venue hosts 150 yearly events that bring dance, music, and theatrical productions to an estimated 250,000 annual audience members. Networks such as HBO, PBS, and MTV all have filmed international broadcasts on the stage, which has seen the likes of Diana Krall, Heart, and ZZ Top.