- $15 for two tickets to Jesters Comedy Improv (up to $20 value)
- When: Saturdays at 7:30 p.m. through August 29
- Where: Ol’ Mexico Restaurante
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 6:45 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Jesters Comedy Improv
Armed with nothing more than a blank stage and their fellow performers, Jesters Comedy Improv's troupe seems to pluck jokes and sketches from the ether. While it might seem like magic, it's not. It's merely the work of veteran improvisers who make it look easy, bringing experience, skill, and the knowledge that a joke about ducks and pants will never, ever work to each performance. Shows begin with the performers collecting audience suggestions, which they then use as inspiration for a whirlwind of energetic games and scenes. Meanwhile, the crowd replaces calories burned from belly laughter by nursing margaritas and tucking in to the cantina's authentic Mexican cuisine.