What You'll Get
- $37.50 for one G-Pass for balcony seating (up to $51.50 value)
- $46 for one G-Pass for rear floor seating (up to $66 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Jethro Tull Featuring Ian Anderson
- Jethro Tull is: the eccentric British prog-rock band led by singer/songwriter/flautist Ian Anderson. It rose to multi-platinum stardom in the 1970s with concept albums such as Aqualung, Thick as a Brick, and A Passion Play. In 1988, the band also won the Grammy for Best Hard Rock/Metal Performance (beating out Metallica), despite being neither metal nor particularly hard. In response, Anderson reportedly quipped, “Well, we do sometimes play our mandolins very loudly.”
- But the real Jethro Tull was: neither a Grammy-winner nor a flautist, but an 18th century agricultural pioneer who invented farming tools such as a horse-drawn seed drill and hoe—both of which made the British Agricultural Revolution possible and helped provide the foundation for modern farming techniques.
- Jethro Tull, Written and Performed by Ian Anderson: Ian Anderson’s high-concept musical, which uses clever visuals and greatest hits from the Tull repertoire (plus a slew of new songs) to tell the story of the real Jethro Tull.
- The theatrical embellishments: The story is transplanted from the late 1600s to the near future (because nobody had “Locomotive Breath” in the 17th century), where Mr. Tull is a biochemist working to feed a starving planet. The narrative drive is also aided by projection screens featuring the events of Tull’s life.
- The hits: Expect favorites such as “Locomotive Breath,” “Aqualung,” and “Living in the Past” delivered with power, flute solos, and a few lyrical changes to aid the story.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 7, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.