What You'll Get
- One ticket to Jewels of the Orient Bellydance & Wellness Festival
- When: August 21 or 22, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Crowne Plaza Wilmington North
- General admission
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- $39 for Friday, August 21 (up to $53.74 value)
- $65 for Saturday, August 22 (up to $69.57 value)
Jewels of the Orient Bellydance & Wellness Festival
- Friday: dinner and a bellydance show, in which a flock of dancers compete for prizes by showing off their best moves
- Saturday: a formal dinner and bellydance show—with a gown and suit dress code—which features live music from The MidEast Ensemble, and concludes with a dance party
- The Dancers: Chudney, Latifa, Nesrin From Egypt, tribal/fusion champion Mir Bazi Afsun, Khuzuma, and about a dozen other talented, costumed performers, each of whom shimmies and twirls in their own way
About Jewels of the Orient Bellydance & Wellness Festival
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.