Plays have always brought impossible dreams to life on stage, from cats that can talk to humans who can sing in public without feeling weird. Escape from reality with this GrouponLive deal.
- $17 for two tickets to see Jewtopia (up to a $38.70 value)
- Where: Towle Theater
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour before the show
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view all available show options.<p>
Cultural stereotypes uproariously collide in this politically incorrect guide to meeting the perfect Jewish woman. Gentile Chris O’Connell and his Jewish buddy Adam Lipshitz are both on a mission to land a Hebrew bride—but while Adam’s quest is maternally ordained, Chris just wants somebody to boss him around. The two strike a pact: Chris will show Adam how to meet a woman that will make both him and his mother happy, as long as Adam helps Chris blend in with the Jewish world.<p>
Playwrights Brian Fogel and Sam Wolfson in Jewtopia’s New York run<p>
Warning: Contains adult humor.<p>