What You'll Get
- $38 for one G-Pass ticket to see Jill Scott with special guest BJ The Chicago Kid (up to $93 value)
- When: Thursday, July 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Toyota Oakdale Theatre
- Seating: section 203–207, rows DD–ZZ
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you met Jill Scott: her platinum-selling debut, Who Is Jill Scott? Words and Sounds Vol. I, featuring the hits “He Loves Me” and “Gettin’ in the Way”
- How you got to know Jill Scott better: from HBO’s The No. 1 Ladies’ Detective Agency and the films Why Did I Get Married? and Baggage Claim
- Her sound: a bewitching brew of R&B, jazz, spoken word, and hip-hop delivered in a soft and sultry soprano that’s capable of achieving lofty sixth octave highs
- Her awards: three Grammys, three Soul Train Awards, four Lady of Soul Awards, and one Image Award
- Her latest tour: a double-celebration marking the release of Woman, Jill’s first new album in over four years, and coinciding with the 15th anniversary of her beloved debut album
- Get there early: for the stirring soul and hip-hop vocals of BJ the Chicago Kid, whose pipes have been heard in tracks such as Schoolboy Q’s “Studio,” Kendrick Lamar’s “His Pain,” and Kanye’s “Impossible”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 16, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.